Twitter

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Unveiling the new blog! What is Taste, Travel, and Trinkets all about?


I am launching this new blog to provide my honest opinion and assessment of the quality of products and services I have experienced. 

I am very excited about this new venture. I sincerely want to reach out to people with companies, products, or businesses a chance to highlight your products/services on this blog. 

The blog will be filled with content I write on the following, so if you want me to give your products, services, or business a try, I will highlight it on the blog and give my honest thoughts. Contact me privately if you are interested. I look forward to partnering with you!


                                                                   (Images by Dreamstime)




On this blog I will be writing-


Reviews on:

·         Products
·         Stores
·         Places
·         Services
·         Movies
·         Spas
·         Restaurant s
·         Websites
·         Companies

Commentary on:

·         Events
·         Local attractions
·         Television shows
·         Cultural happenings
·         Art
·         Music

·         Current events

No comments:

Post a Comment